An incredible selection of locally grown produce, locally sourced meats and poultry, and locally made ready-to-eat grinds at our truly authentic farmers’ markets.
Saturdays 7:30 – 11:00am
Sundays 8:00 – 11:00am
Tuesdays 4:00 – 7:00pm
Wednesdays 4:00 – 7:00pm
Thursdays 5:00 – 7:30pm
Saturdays 9:30am – 1:00pm
Wednesdays 3:30 – 6:00pm
Saturdays 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Bring a shopping basket or bag: have a cooler with you, too. A cart on wheels is a good idea - those papayas get heavy quickly!
- Bring cash in small denominations, especially if you're shopping early.
- Buy seasonal items when you see them: find out how long the season will last.
- Wear comfortable flat shoes for walking during market adventure.
- Early shoppers usually wait in lines; there's usually plenty of product for shoppers who come later.
- Check our weekly Vendors/Tip Sheets on this site to plan your purchases.